The College Application Counseling will provide individual hands on direction to complete the Common Application.
Completing the Common Application is a time-consuming and detail-oriented process. Each student will be guided through some of the most challenging components of the application and will understand how college admission offices analyze each applicant. Completing the Common Application before the academic year gets going is a great way to get a jump start on the process.
about one on one coaching
- Students will learn current trends in college admissions and how COVID has affected the application process.
- Students will create their own Common Application account, a standard application with over 900 member colleges/universities.
- Students will understand college deadlines so they can finalize the process with their School Counselor.
Prior to Meeting with Your Instructor
- Students will be sent a document to complete which outlines important information in the college application process.
- Students do not need to know where they are applying to attend this seminar as the college application is fluid.
While Working with Your Instructor
- Students will select preferred colleges and complete each application subsection so they are able to send their application to all Common Application member colleges.
- The only section in the application left to complete is the college-specific 150-250 word supplemental essay question(s) and the standard 650-word college essay.