what we do:
Playing college sports has never been more competitive and it’s important to make your student athlete stand out. From training, choosing the right club team to marketing and deciding on the right camps, our counselors help guide you in the college recruiting process.
We help you find the right school based off the fit academically, financially (if applicable), then athletically. Our Counselors are former college colleges with years of college placement experience and offer a complimentary phone consultation to each family.
CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING PACKAGES BELOW:
THE COLLEGE SEARCH PACKAGE: $1,800
During this time range the school listed will typically be updated/revised depending on the feedback from college coaches. It also includes choosing the right summer exposure events/camps.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON THE COLLEGE SEARCH PACKAGE:
- Initial in-depth interview
- Review academic and athletic records
- Analyze transcript
- Develop an athletic timeline and create action plan
- Create an athletic profile and proper marketing of student to stand out among peers
- Make sure students’ ability to play at the correct level is properly assessed
- Advisement on creating a professional highlight video.
- Guidance on NCAA rules and regulations
- Off season athletic advisement: camps, showcases, etc.
- Prepare a list of schools (revise as needed) that fit the students’ academic, financial, and athletic profile
- Preparation for school visits and proper questions for the coaching staff
- Assistance with finding athletic and academic scholarship opportunities
- Advising on the application process: early decision, early action, regular admission
Antoinette and I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your valued help. As we were approaching Victoria’s senior year in high school, we were a bit overwhelmed with the prospects of college, gaining acceptance, finding a suitable home for her to play collegiate volleyball and possibly qualifying for scholarships as well. We were late in the game and many schools already had committed in-coming players. Having your assistance in navigating the available opportunities that existed for Victoria was very beneficial is securing a place for her next year.
Your insight and respectful tactics in contacting schools on her behalf helped us succeed in not only getting Victoria accepted at a very prestigious business school, landing a roster spot on their division 1 volleyball team but also garnering a partial scholarship. All around, we couldn’t be happier how things turned out!
Thanks for your help, involvement and dedication to helping students and families make the best choices they can during the confusing process of trying to play collegiate sports, working towards athletic and academic scholarships and gaining college acceptance.